AUTOMA Gate Valve is served as an efficient on/off valve with the flow in either direction. It is designed with a straight-through unobstructed passageway when the valve is fully open. AUTOMA standard design with stainless steel trims and bolted bonnet.
AUTOMA Gate Valve available Outside Screw & Yoke OS&Y rising stem and non-rising stem. This valve can be installed in horizontal or vertical positions in the pipeline system. Opening and closing positions can be visible with OS&Y rising stem type.
• Cast iron body / stainelss steel 13%Cr seat ring • Face to face according to JIS10K
• Flange end according to JIS B2212
• Max. pressure 14kgf/cm2 for WOG @ 65°C
• Max. pressure 7kgf/cm2 for saturated steam • Maximum temperature up to 230°C
• Shell pressure test at 21kgf/cm2
• Seat pressure test at 15kgf/cm2
• Water, oil and neutral gases • Hot water and steam
Inquiry - AUTOMA Cast Iron Gate Valve Flanged End JIS10K