AUTOMA Gate Valve is served as an efficient on/off valve with the flow in either direction. It is designed with a straight-through unobstructed passageway when the valve is fully open. AUTOMA standard design with stainless steel trims and bolted bonnet.
AUTOMA Gate Valve Outside Screw & Yoke OS&Y rising stem. This valve can be installed in horizontal or vertical positions in the pipeline system. Opening and closing positions can be visible with OS&Y rising stem type.
• Cast Steel A216 WCB Body
• Face to face according to ANSI B16.10
• Flange end according to ANSI B16.5
• Max. pressure 200psi for WOG @ 150°F (65°C) • Max. pressure 125psi for saturated steam
• Maximum temperature up to 446°F (230°C) • Shell pressure test at 350psi
• Seat pressure test at 220psi
• Water, oil and neutral gases • Hot water and steam
AUTOMA CAST STEEL / WCB GATE VALVE FLANGED END ANSI-150
Inquiry - AUTOMA Cast Steel / WCB Gate Valve Flanged End ANSI 150LBS